Monday, October 8, 2007

Time flys

Last Monday Becky and i got up early to do some pre wedding activities. The first thing we did was go to the city offices and got our Marriage licences. Its funny how as soon as she handed it to Becky that i realized that i was getting married in less that two weeks. The emotions of fear of not being a good enough husband to Becky and excitement of spending my life with her just flooded over me. So much emotions that i actually called of work because it made me fell overwhelmed and a little sick to be honest. We continued to do our shopping and I even though it was close it was still two weeks away.
I remember as a kid that when i was looking forward to something no matter if its 2 weeks or 2 hours it takes forever to get here. So I tried to anticipate it to much. The next thing i know its Sunday night and i am getting married on this Friday. My and here family is coming to town. The day that have been waiting for a year is finally i here. woo hooo i am so excited i can't wait. Its funny every one that has seen me comments how happy and excited i am. Friday is a start of a brand new adventure.

1 comment:

John Gustav-Wrathall said...

After seeing you and Becky together last August, I knew in my bones this was right. You two do look so happy together. We can hardly wait!