Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Over at last

Now i am not saying that getting married and going on a beautiful honeymoon wasn't amazing. Becky and I are so thankful for all the well wishes that we recieved and all the people we got to meet together. But I have to say that we are glad to be home and just be able to live as a married couple. It was really hard to go to work today after taking all these days off and like my brother Jukka says in his blog I have a pile of paper work to do and inventory to count. It seems that in the 10 days i missed from work a months work sprung. Even with that it is good to get to normal life. Becky agrees with everything except me going to work.
It was great spending time with both families and watching them mingle. Becky and I were both alittle worried how some of Beckys neices and nephews would react to Jukka and Göran. But to our delite they loved them. Richard our nephew form Beckys sister Jennifer kept asking if they were coming up cause he missed them. Thats is better that i could ever hoped our family blended seemlesly. I only wish that my sister Tina could of made it with her beautiful children.

No comments: