Friday, August 17, 2007

Insomnia...hmm

Well its 10:12 am according to the little clock at the corner of the screen, up early? (funny how I'd actually consider 10 in the morning early lol) But... No! I haven't slept, we usually don't get to bed until 3-4 since Joseph comes home around 1 or so, so the usual time we get up? Him: 1 o'clock or so, so he can get ready for work. Me: when ever I decided to get up which might be at 2:30 or... most of the time later, since I usually don't go to sleep until about 6, 7..... 10 whenever, I'm usually not affected by this lack of sleep, kinda used to it really. I've been this way for a long as I can remember, I've always had poor sleeping habits, I can go days without sleeping, a few weeks ago I got NINE hours total of sleep in a week, ugh I was hating life then, I HATE taking sleeping pills, they make me feel weird, groggy, and they quickly and stop working, or I feel I'm becoming dependent on them, like I can't sleep without them. I take pain pills and muscle relaxers for my back pain, caused by my prothesis not fitting properly, and or aches and pains, most likely because of the same thing, those don't even help me sleep! *sigh* Oh well! I'll live :)

No comments: