Wednesday, August 15, 2007

changes in lives

Its funny how quickly your life can change. Its never how you expect it to be. It just seems like yesterday that i wasn't dating anyone and i spent all my time working, sleeping, and playing video games. Then i met Becky i think i knew the first time i talked to her that she was the one i wanted to spend the rest of forever with. when i met Becky I was working 65 hour weeks. I started cutting back on my work load. I had someone more important to be with. I would finnish work about 2:30am on friday night then drive 3 hours to Roosevelt Utah and it was amazing how fast it went. It was like driving home cause she was there. When we got engaged over a year ago it seemed like our wedding day was a lifetime away and then i blinked and here we are two months away. Now I have only alittle time to play my games and i wouldn't change that for anything. Istead of vanquishing video game baddies I am planning for a wedding and trying to save up to buy a house where we can start a family. Life isn't easy i know but its times like this that makes it worth it. I love her with all my heart and will forever.

1 comment:

John Gustav-Wrathall said...

Joseph: I'm so happy for you guys. I can tell there's something special between you, because you seem different now than you were before. You seem more grounded and at peace with yourself. And I love watching you two interact.

Just a little reminder that things won't always be easy between you two! That's the nature of a relationship. As you grow, you will have struggles.

But you are making a wonderful start. I can tell that you already have a great foundation for a loving, successful relationship. And I love you, Becky! I can see why Joseph thinks you are so incredible.