Monday, August 13, 2007

How we met

We met sometime in January of 06 on Okcupid.com, he sent me a private message, I took a while to respond so he thought I didn’t want to talk to him. We private messaged on there then we exchanged emails and started chatting on Yahoo Messenger. We talked for a few weeks on there. And he asked if he could call me, and I sent my phone number, that night at 3 am or so he called (he works swing shift so it was when he got home) we talked on the phone for EIGHT hours! The time just flew by. We began talking on the phone pretty much daily, phone bills were quite high. We decided to meet on March 25, 2006 from then on we saw each other every weekend. Until I went to Santa Rosa, California to spend time with and watch my niece and nephew, I arrived on a Tuesday the very next day I found out my grandfather had passed away and I had to come back home. Joseph took off work to come and get me; he bought me flowers (how sweet!!) he drove the two and a half hours back to Roosevelt, the viewing was the next day. I went back to California a week later, Joseph and I continued to talk every day, the longer I was gone, the more I missed home. The more I missed him. We got engaged a few months later, moved in together December 1, 2006, and we're getting married October 12, 2007 at noon in his parent’s back yard with approximately 36 people.

1 comment:

John Gustav-Wrathall said...

It was so great spending time with you last weekend. I am SO looking forward to your wedding!